TTK Links: Home Page | TTK Moodle | ÕIS
TTK/UAS Repository For Digital Teaching and Learning Resources

AAN mootori forsseerimine saavutamaks 165kW

Särg, Taavi (2015) AAN mootori forsseerimine saavutamaks 165kW. [thesis] [en] Boosting AAN Engine In Order To Achieve 165kW.

[img] PDF - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB)
[img] PDF (lihtlitsents) - Supplemental Material
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (408kB)

Abstract

Lõputöö eesmärk on hobiauto sisepõlemismootori ümberehitamise teel saavutada 165 kW võimsusega mootor, millega sõita ühe miili võistlusel lõppkiirusel 230 km/h või enam. Antud lõputöös jätsin muutmata välised detailid nagu on sisse- ja väljalaske süsteem. Tegelesin ainult sisepõlemismootori parameetrite muutmisega. Tehtavas töös käsitlen mitmeid muid detaile, nagu gaasijaotusmehhanism, väntvõll ja kolvid. Ülesandeks olen seadnud uurida mitmeid erinevaid detaile, näiteks mehaanilisi osasid ning sellest tulenevalt efektiivsust, pöördemomenti ja võimsust. Kõigepealt on vajalik leida õiged varuosad. Selleks tuleb teha erinevaid matemaatilisi arvutusi. Mootori võimsuse mõõtmised teostati Tallinna Tehnikakõrgkooli veojõustendis.

Abstract [en]

The aim of my final thesis was changing the parameters and boosting the engine to achieve power of 165 kW. I tried to achieve the total desired power by modifying of the internal combustion engine, excluding the elements like, for example, intake and exhaust system. Also to drive achieved power in top speed competition with results of 230 km/h or more. The first task of my final thesis was to figure out the conception of how to achieve desired power, which spare parts I have to use for this purpose, make calculations etc. I decided to change engine´s cylinder capacity by modifying the stroke, changing the pistons and camshafts, because it improves the characteristics of the engine´s torque and power. I had to use forged pistons. It was the only solution, because there is no other alternative on the market. For economic reasons, I used crankshaft and camshafts, which were produced by another manufacturer. For the preparation of the engine block, I had to re-drill the cylinder bores with a predetermined piston size and clearance, which was 0,1016 mm. To eliminate any unevenness, I had to grind the contact surfaces of the cylinder head and engine block. During the cylinder head cleaning, some cracks occurred in the spark plug holders, but they did not interfere with the engine´s work. It revealed in the crank measurement, that the product needs polishing to make sure that the clearances of the plain bearings will fit within acceptable limits. In the composing of the engine, I took into account maximizing the lifetime of the whole engine, observing all predetermined wear limits and tolerances. In conclusion, the aim (165 kW) was achieved with a real result 166 kW at the wheels. I better results in torques figures than in power. This, however, makes the car much more comfortable in everyday road driving. Also, the result was considerable increase in fuel consumption. Final speed in one mile challenge resulting 230 km/h or more, i must wait until august when race is being arranged.

Item Type: thesis
Advisor: Aimar Lukk
Subjects: Transport > Automotive engineering > Car construction > Internal combustion engine
Divisions: Institute of Engineering > Automotive Engineering
Depositing User: Taavi Särg
Date Deposited: 18 Jun 2015 07:44
Last Modified: 18 Jun 2015 07:44
URI: http://eprints.tktk.ee/id/eprint/989

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item